Welcome to my trail blog for my 2009 Appalachian Trail Hike! Here you can find all of my journal entries of my 2178.3 mile journey from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mt. Katahdin in Maine. You can see my picture slideshow to the right, as well as a recap of my hike mile by mile and gear list. Download the ebook about my hike on iTunes. I hope you find my quest inspiring. Thanks for visiting and Happy Trails!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

News article

Just a quick update. My story was published today in the local newspaper (The Brighton Pittsford Post). The story (complete with videos and an archive article from February) can be found here:
http://www.mpnnow.com/towns/pittsford/x1754593689/VIDEO-Harvey-and-Harley-return

Thanks again for your support. I hope my journey has inspired you in some way.

-Jolly Rancher

No comments:

Post a Comment