Welcome to my trail blog for my 2009 Appalachian Trail Hike! Here you can find all of my journal entries of my 2178.3 mile journey from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mt. Katahdin in Maine. You can see my picture slideshow to the right, as well as a recap of my hike mile by mile and gear list. Download the ebook about my hike on iTunes. I hope you find my quest inspiring. Thanks for visiting and Happy Trails!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I am an author!

Finally, almost three years after finishing the trail, I am extremely proud to announce that I have finally written an e-book about my Appalachian Trail hike:Check it out in iTunes! You can download it now FOR FREE for your iPad or iPhone! I spent a lot of time editing my journal entries, adding pictures, and embedding video to make it a true trail experience. Download it and let me know what you think. If you like it, please tell your friends about it and write a review on iTunes so more people can read about it. I guess I can knock "Write a book" off my bucket list now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I read your book on my iPad from front page till last page. I loved it! Thru-hiking the AT is an old dream of mine. I'm aiming at the spring/summer of 2014... Saddest video in your ebook was of you crossing the VT/NH bridge at the Connecticut river, just after you'd had to leave Harley behind, but the rest of the book was one big, happy inspiration to me! Thanks so much!
    Cheers,

    Enrico
    Amsterdam (Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm reading the book too, just started yesterday. Its good. I have a question tho. Can you put it into Kindle Reader format (bet you'd get a lot more readers too).

    Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete