Welcome to my trail blog for my 2009 Appalachian Trail Hike! Here you can find all of my journal entries of my 2178.3 mile journey from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mt. Katahdin in Maine. You can see my picture slideshow to the right, as well as a recap of my hike mile by mile and gear list. Download the ebook about my hike on iTunes. I hope you find my quest inspiring. Thanks for visiting and Happy Trails!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week off the trail

Hi all and thanks for visiting my blog. I am currently off the trail for about a week as I will be heading up to Maine to attend my girlfriend's graduation on Saturday. I hope to get back on the trail on Wednesday May 27th. Look for more updates then. Also, if you live in the Rochester area, check out RNews this Sunday as they will be doing a piece on my journey. I'll post a link to the story when it goes online. Thanks again for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Harvey/JR,
    Sorry to have missed you in VA. Enjoy your week of rest. Looking forward to your return to the trail as I follow your journey.
    Happy Hiking!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete